NYU Physician: Fall 2013
Inside This Issue
Staying Ahead of the Game
The Concussion Center at NYU Langone Medical Center takes aim at a silent epidemic of head injuries that has left millions of Americans dazed, confused, and undiagnosed.
- The New Deal: NYU Langone joins an historic experiment in Medicare billing with the bundling initiative.
- Reinventing Radiotherapy: Researchers at the Medical Center begin to harness the power of radiotherapy to help the immune system fight cancer.
- A Q&A with Dr. Howard Fine, America’s Neuro-Oncologist
- Overcoming a Facial Birth Defect Through Personal Resilience and Advanced Reconstructive Surgery
- The Mysteries of PTSD
- One Year After Hurricane Sandy, A Researcher Looks Back